2100 Main Street Suite 104, Irvine California 92614…
This property is located in the heart of the Irvine Concourse Business Center in a Southern Californian Landscaping Dream. Prime Location – Located off of the 405 Freeway and Main Street.
Office Spaces Available from 1,000 to over 15,000 Square Feet.
Here is a List of some of the Features and Office Space Amenities at 2100 Main Street:
- Just Renovated Lobby with a Luxurious and Open Feel
- Office Spaces have Floor to Ceiling Windows and Bright and Open Floor Plans
- Some Plans have Creative Columns and Floor to Ceiling Concrete Finishes Ideal for Creative Space Designs
- Locally Managed and Owned
- Tech Friendly
- Signage Available Overlooking Freeway
- Amongst the Irvine Concourse the property at 2100 Main Street is Walking Distance to many Cafes, Coffee Shops, Popular and Upscale Restaurants.
- The Irvine Equinox Sports Club is also adjacent to the Complex. This is a 120,000 Square Foot Sports, Health, Wellness and Dining Center.
- Building has Convenient Covered and Structured Parking
Find Your Dream Office
Deciding where to rent or own your office space can be a big decision. We recommend that you base your decision on your business model, individual needs, and yes, your personality. Irvine California is an ideal place to start building your business. Because Irvine is home to very good public schools, a large number of jobs requiring a skilled workforce, and residential housing, Irvine was chosen in 2008 by CNNMoney.com as the fourth best place to live in the United States.
You want to work here!
Irvine has been rated one of the top cities for start-up businesses and its strong, fast-growing economy helped place Orange County as one of the top ten fastest growing job markets.[X]
Please note that we have many different types of office space available to cater to and suit your needs.